PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet management changes
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2009, 13:31
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ezy management changes

Don't know WB and have never even had dealings with him. Not even a Pilot either so sorry for gatecrashing a pilot thread because I'm

Have loads of exp dealing with the self loading frieght at EZY and been on the recieving end of various management iniatives

Congratulations H89....not!! At a time when crew morale is crashing faster than the share price you appoint somebody like this!!!

Let's take a look at 2 of the EZY values here and how the management in H89 demonstrate commitment to this;

Safety the number 1 priority....no compromises. So lets appoint somebody who encourages Pilots in writing to join the Taliban then. I bet he regrets this now but think of your public image EZY.
Integrity.....well lets appoint somebody formally identified by a judge as giving "false evidence". Have I missed the meaning of integrity here??

I feel for all EZY crew This guy has a track record of taking the crew water/food. EZY have already done that without his help so what does he have in store now? He must have been able to demonstrate another sensitive cost saving iniative to AH at interview....goodness knows what it is but no doubt the crew are targeted and not the management bonuses!!