PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2009, 15:04
Phil77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As the one who started this thread I'd like to ask olualu and Epiphany to remove the more offensive or ridiculous parts of their posts within the next 24 hours before I ask the moderators to do so. Failing that, as the one who started the thread, I will terminate it. I think it would be sad if I have to do that as the number of posts on it and the number of views it has had over the years are possibly a testament to how useful or interesting people may have found it.
Mama: I felt compelled to post a word of reason... Although I totally agree with your sentiments, I think deleting an excess of 3,600 posts only to take out one guys post you don't agree with and another ones post that is simply unacceptable, might be a little exaggerated. Justifying olualu comments with a response like killing the whole thread, would give any knucklehead the means to destroy any discussion by simply disagreeing with the thread-starter?!

I'm far away from Nigeria (who knows for how long?), but I follow this thread with great interest - keep up the good work!