PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 16th May 2009, 18:54
hold at SATAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kats-I

you're spot on. I too don't care what others think of our payrise. Whay? Because we earnt the money through hardwork. Whilst I sympathise with those who have lost their jobs, as you point out, there are many who are getting subtantial pay increases (including, it appears, our board) based on their performances.

We did lose our chance 6 months ago in a big way, but we now have a chance to stop slipping down that slippery slope of getting shafted every which way, including loose.

By recommending the deal our Unions have backed themselves into a corner, but with the dividend and soon to be published financial numbers, we have a counter to their no more money argument.

I'm positivethat if we vote NO, NTUS can go back to NATS armed with accounts etc. and say: "sorry our membership say no. What more can you offer? and by the way what the f*** are the dividend and pensions lies about? You people plead poverty and here we are with big profits and you lot flashing the cash? Show me the money! Show me the money!" (dramatised for effect)

Last edited by hold at SATAN; 16th May 2009 at 19:19.