PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trip Report: LHR-BCN & Return with BA
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2009, 10:11
aviatordom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the report Andy!

Since when did fifteen year olds drink coffee?

One of my favourite drinks. British Airways Coffee tastes really good! My only concern though, was that the paper cup was tiny, I could of easily drunk 5-10 more!

If I decide to not to become an Airline Pilot?

I think the CAA will be deciding that. I would love to be able to eventually pass my Class 2 & Class 1 medicals, but only time will tell, I have an MRI scan next week which should find out what type of Epilepsy I have, whether I could eventually grow out of it, or if I actually have Epilepsy or not!

I'm also considering becoming an Emergency Medical Technician, and eventually becoming a Paramedic. Sadly, due to the UK requirements for driving an Ambulance, I won't be able to do this for 10 years. This means that I may have to move abroad for a few years and work as a Medical Technician, where the rules/procedures are a bit different.

So, when University time comes, I wouldn't mind studying Paramedic Science, an Engineering Foundation course and a module in a foreign language.

I haven't thought much about working in Publication/Media, but it is something that I will definitely consider!

Sorry if I bored you with this post!

Regards,

Dominic