PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swine Flu
Thread: Swine Flu
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2009, 06:45
alvega

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm with EXEZI 100%. Well done. finally some people are begining to see behind the curtain.

I think the question we all should be asking ourselves nowadays is Qui Bono, who gains with all this story. To me it is very simple, the pharma industry. Look at the chronology, first the financial crash, now the flu scare blamed on the poor pigs and whatever else is coming next. Do your own research and don't always believe what you read or see on the news or what you are told by the politicians, they are in it for the money, all of them. One example, Tamiflu, the "wonder drug" (that can kill you) developed by Gilead Sciences and approved in 1999 while a criminal named Donald Rumsfeld who has been in the revolving door for more than 30 years (yes, the very same that managed to push Aspartame through approval by the FDA in 1981, the very same that delivered the weapons of mass destruction to Iraq in 1983 and later lied about it, the very same that sold the nuclear technology to North Korea in 2000, the list goes on) and was its CEO and is still pocketing on the commercial rights of this drug. Going to the chronology again, why did the outbreak scare started on the very day B. Obama left Mexico after a brief visit there (probably to warn the mexican government that they should leave the cocaine cartels alone because they were ruining the business that provides the biggest source of income to the U.S.).
Do your own research and stay out of the mainstream media, they are not telling the truth. Time to wake up.

Last edited by alvega; 16th May 2009 at 07:44.