PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British police helicopter attacked on ground
Old 15th May 2009, 19:19
jayteeto

Location: Liverpool based Geordie, so calm down, calm down kidda!!
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
So my comment was the most pathetic thing someone has heard, if we can't do it right then don't do it at all.
You have absolutely no idea of the real world my good chap. If we did what YOU say then I will let you in to a secret. After 24 years in the RAF, working Ireland and round the world, I saw the military operating on a shoestring making things work with no money and assets. If we can't do it right then don't do it at all, lets get rid of the armed services.
My missus works in child and vunerable adult protection. Her case load is off the clock and they do their best with no money or assets. Lets get rid of them.
The police are the same, the ambo service ditto, all short of cash and making do, lets get rid of them. Anything Government is in the same boat, don't even start with the NHS.
So my comments are pathetic, get the money and we will build the fences and pay for the power to electrify them. While you are there, could you find the money to cover the cost of stationery next jan-mar? We ran out of money this year, or should we just close down? If you can't afford a pencil, how can you buy extra security? if we can't do it right then don't do it at all.

That was a big PATHETIC, where is the money valve guide????????????