PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Politiri
Thread: Politiri
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2009, 00:41
buckdadog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually fellows/girls, we have a physical location in Cockburntown on Pond street. EVERYONE on the island has a PO box. And, we do answer the phone, depending upon who you call. If its moi, then please note, I travel 5 days per week and screen my calls EVERY DAY.

AS for not answering every mail; what can I say. We get over 1300 applications per month covering every bit of the spectrum, so if we dont get back to you, sorry. Unfortunately we cant give everyone the attention they would like when you are dealing with these numbers.

What we really detest though, is someone who sends blind mail to posting boards under an assumed name, bitching about our service, rather than come to us direct. Then, after crucifying us online, they send the same mail to us directly through the posting board, again using a phony name.

If this is the type of person you are, hiding behind assumed identities to shoot arrows at someone or some company, then, please do us a favour and dont send your resume to us anymore. I guarantee, you are not the type of aviator we want working with us.