PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr Byrt to buy SkyAirWorld
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2009, 22:56
Fatcat23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Yeh Gov, you sure must be one of the above. Its just so obvious. The company was insolvent, he bought it insolvent, he's insolvent, and now he's trying start another airline....with what? And he's up on fraud charges and also being sued over possibly mixing up which tenemant he advertised to a buyer. Thats nothing like Ptere Foster. Maybe he could pay off the current creditors might be a good moral start, before he goes and starts another airline. If YOU had any morals Gov or knew anything about aviation you'd know last thing we need in aviation is scammers, fraudsters and airlines with cashflow problems. Somewhere I think I read that there may have been an airline or two that killed a few people because they were broke?? Sure I heard that somewhere. Luckily Macair was one of the rarities that didn't pressure pilots into flying unsafely despite having no cash. That was due to the staff below him. Will his next company be the same??? Pretty straight forward comments really Gov. If you can't see any logic in them at all then maybe you are just full of it too.