PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ review
Thread: Air NZ review
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2009, 11:05
goodspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While i'm sure they have respect for the competition, I'm sure it has more to do with surviving the economic climate and being well placed after the storm has passed.

I think if you were to talk to one of the 8 Mt Cook pilots phoned you might find the company is more being prudent and polite and giving them the worst case scenario rather than saying "your down the road buddy"

And this thing about planning for IF PB was to exit the market...... horse poop. Nothing would change. If anything PB would be well advised to have a plan to fly over 10 aircraft pilots and cabin crew from aust for if air NZ collapsed.

AGAIN.... everyone will still be here at christmas time wondering what the new year is going to bring, who is going to fall over. Some of you probably hoping someone will. But not much is going to change, except large profits, share prices and fortunes will be smaller. Hopefully we can all continue to be paid every fortnight and enjoy catching up on overnights or passing in the terminals.