PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr Byrt to buy SkyAirWorld
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2009, 11:04
Fatcat23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeh gov, I know that you know SFA thats for sure. So are you an ex Macair employee? or have you been to the creditors meetings? Just tell us everything you know. Maybe you are Mr Burt/Byrt/Bert? Lets see now, Terry Burt is Macair's biggest creditor is he? So maybe you can just let us all know the creditors list break-down from the last mtg. And if you are ex Macas Pilot, then you would have been at the last half-dozen staff/management meetings, and known that Burt couldn't raise a fart. No-one would touch him.I contacted Anna Bligh's office in the weeks leading up to the crash. It was explained to me by her advisor that the govt had done a due dilligance on Macair with the view to bailing it out. What they found was that the alleged $7M required to prop the company up, was not quite the truth. It was so far gone there was no way they were getting involved. As much as I was a total sceptic at the time, and gave the guy heaps, it now looks like they were dead right. The last outstanding debt figure they quoted was $42M and rising. And most of that is Terry Burt is it???? I sincerely believe that Burt would have done anything to save Macair. I have no doubt in my mind that Macair was his pride and joy. But he couldn't raise a cent. The execs were desperate at all of those staff meetings, because there was no cash on the horizon. So how then Gov do you explain that he can suddenly find the cash to buy/start a new airline? He goes through all the usual publicity BS and the whole thing falls through again. Then he's up on fraud charges. Then theres the Monto thing.....Yeh Gov, I have no idea why anyone would compare Terry Byrt with Peter Foster!!!! Give it up bud, your either him or his gay lover aren't ya???