PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: All you want to know about A380 for CC!
Old 14th May 2009, 10:01
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at the very least, one of my concerns was not made up, after all.

Crew that are constantly dobbing on other members causing a few new clause 11's everyweek
this is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed, this affects morale, confidence, instill fear into the workplace which amounts to harassment, and encourage made up stories for personal enjoyment.

In fact, even the FAAA had repeatedly warned that allegators have to be prepared to back up their tales etc...this is not reinforced, in fact, team managers are all too happy to be judge and jury and cover up identities of dobbers. How did this common practice by team managers even slip through the tight FAAA cracks, I do not know.

And Pegasus, I understand you gave this long list of wants from members and all the services that FAAA has to render constantly etc...

BUT

Did we, as members not paid money for the exact services that was promised for the payment of the fees? Last heard, because of members' money, the building is now paid for many times over since years ago, cash up in the piggy bank, spare cash to even hire a full time lawyer and industrial officer and other staff.

You don't just collect money for nothing. You collect people's money for a service and those long list of what-nots you put up are simply service that they are obliged to render for money accepted.

Well if they do not like all the variety of requests, than just stop taking the money too, simple as that.

and Machinegun Fellatio, if you do not like a certain member, just build a bridge and cross it, nobody said you have to like everyone at Qantas. Not even the bible says that. On the same token, nobody at Qantas gives a rats rectum about your opinion and they've crossed the bridge so long ago.

Last edited by heads_down; 14th May 2009 at 10:15.