PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: All you want to know about A380 for CC!
Old 14th May 2009, 09:32
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the vote of support Surf...

its very hard to tell it like it is sometimes...i will be the first to admit that i have been an official in the past and i think i am well informed.

I have seen the best and the worst of officials over the years and i just happen to think that at the moment we have some thinking people running the union.

They dont have kneejerk reactions. They have shown great courage when required and run very significant media campaigns, and have very carefully cultivated a good working relationship with Management.

They are very visible, have issued more information in the form of newsletters and members meetings than any of their predecessors in my 25 years. I think that flight attendants are very well informed and have more information than they have ever had in the past.

I think what frustrates me is that crew will listen to rumour and speculation and take it as gospel without even bothering to talk to the company or the union.

if people would prefer me not to post on here then can hit the ignore button next to my name....I dont have any more information than is generally available by talking to officials, the company leaders and more importantly reading the FAAA newsletters

My suggestion to crew is read the newsletters....its all there and they dont tell lies.....if you can find a newsletter with a lie or misleading information then you have cause to complain...