PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2009, 16:50
Surrey Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This heading is in the Daily Mail to be published tomorrow.

Ryanair scraps check-in desks as it charges passengers £10 to print tickets at home (and a £40 fine if you forget)
I cannot think of anything more likely to infuriate passengers than a rip off like this one.

From May 29th you will have to pay them a £5 booking fee for each flight the DM says. If you forget your ticket you will have to pay £40 for a boarding pass re-issue. That is plainly outrageous. They sack dozens and dozens of check-in staff, make massive savings paying BAA and others too - THEN have the temerity to charge a £5 booking fee to each passenger to do their work for them.

Let us get this straight now. I want a flight and I have to use my computer to print a ticket and pay them for the privilege. Not me mates. Instead of a trip to PIK I'll go direct to GLA where I want to go anyway.

It will do FR well to read what people are saying about their continuing exercises of taking passengers to the cleaners. They simply will not fly with them.

They do have some idiotic schemes emanating from the backsides of some of the seniors at FR. Time will tell.