PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2009, 16:07
sirinx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys and gals,

Does anyone happen to know what they do if a candidate for stage 2 has already done the FEAST tests before? I remember we were told one is only allowed to take this test once, like, "ever". (Apparently they felt that you would benefit too much from the previous experience.) Maybe it only applies for the Czech ATS provider, not NATS. Anyway, I suppose they do store the people's results in Eurocontrol so I'm interested if it makes any difference or not.

I did the FEAST test in 2006 and although I enjoyed every single moment of it, if possible, I would prefer simply "sticking with my old result" which was reasonably good (9 on the first part, 8 on the strip display management). But hey, it was fun, I'd have no problem doing it again, so just asking...

I also noticed some people recently discussing the 12 months period between attempts. Last August I failed the OPQ. Don't rememeber when I filed the initial application but my attempt of last week went through and now I'm about to go for stage 1 again.
This thing with "cheating" came to mind but I don't think they would let you go for another stage 1 if the time limit was not met, would they?!

Thanks for all your opinions.
I'd love to get in, really.

Pavlina