PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sabena V Ryan Air ...The verdict....
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2001, 07:20
The Guvnor

Cool

Stator Vane - fair comment. I've had very poor service at all levels of SN, from ground service through cabin crew and on up to regional and senior management. As a couple of examples, we operated feed service from BJM to KGL and EBB. SN entered into a one-way interline agreement; yet refused to give us any benefits such as even an ID50 ticket. At the same time, we had staff from one of our sister companies travelling down on a weekly basis BRU-EBB-BRU acting as a courier and carrying VAL cargo. I lost count of the times where we bought tickets at the lowest fare from the SN office in BJM (usually issued automatically by the SN system, not manually) and where we would find that his PNR had miraculously disappeared from the SN system. We even found this happening where the reservations were made by the SN ANR office.

On the other hand, nothing is all bad and I have often had good service on board as well. Frequently when transitting KGL and EBB, I'd visit the flight decks of the A330s and usually receive a warm welcome and that day's Flemish papers! If you were one of those crews, thanks again!