PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet--Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 13th May 2009, 13:29
boardingpass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And the way you gabble endlessy and unintelligibly on the PA pushing over-priced tat and stale food. I know that it's company orders, but give us a break; just think for a change about what we have to put up with during the whole Easyjet experience.
You're right. It is company orders, so direct your feedback to easyJet management, not to the cabin crew. Most crew hate doing them anyway. But if you're on a temporary contract, earning £1200 a month, and got bills to pay, you do as you're told. Al446, your advice about getting another job is very constructive, thank you.

Bare in mind though that the revenue from onboard sales (and speedy boarding, luggage etc) helps keep the ticket price down. Legacy carriers are then forced to compete (as many of you have pointed out, LoCo is not always the cheapest option). Just compare ticket prices now with those 15 years ago.

So even if you don't fly LoCo, you're still a winner from their existence. I've never flown RyanScare in my life, but I would never have been able to buy two return tickets on Lufthansa for €99 if it wasn't for them and eJ.