PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ArabWings, Jordan
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2009, 05:31
EX TERMINATOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arab Wings

Arab Wings is a good company. Running the show is Mr. Ahmad Abu Ghazaleh (GM and son of the owner Mr. Mohammad Abu Ghazaleh). Messrs. Abu Ghazaleh are professional, fair and decent people. This is to say the least. They have a team of professionals working for them. Your contact person would be Capt. Naser Hinnawi, Dir. of Ops. He is a devoted professional, and as such likes to work with professionals. I worked with him in the past for just under three years when I was cunned and deceived by a company in the UAE called Prestige Jet. Their CEO, who is a cun artist and the biggest lier on the face of the earth pictured the future at his company to be so bright that I was dazzled and left with very little room to think. So I immediately rode the train to "heavens" which turned out to be HELL.
So my piece of advice to you, and to the rest of those professionals seeking a decent employment opportunity in aviation in the Middle East, GO TO ARAB WINGS..DO NOT GET ANYWHERE NEAR PRESTIGE JET. Do not fall into the same trap as I did.
Best of luck.
Ex