PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet--Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 12th May 2009, 20:05
al446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyboy22 £ Easy1

I can understand that you may feel somewhat aggrieved as CC but don't take it out on pax. If you want to treat us like cattle (SLF) we will act like them, not speaking personally but cattle ****, that easy.
Priority boarding? Fortunately I know about it and would not touch it but many are first time with EZY and feel they are being well and truly shafted. Not your fault but be so feckin blase about saying 'just dont buy it'
Bitch about your T&Cs all you want, you could always go look for another job. In the same way we will look for another carrier which brings me back to you to looking for another job.
I have several times tried to get to get rid of my rubbish on both EZY & FR but CC not interested so have had to leave it behind thereby taking up some of your valuable 20 mins turnaround, tough, you want to ignore me then take the cosequences.
In your collective favour most CC on all locos I have found to be very good, you are just not a very good advert for them.