PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet--Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 12th May 2009, 15:21
Capot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is very arguable that the only fraud involved is by Easyjet.

They are willing to do so many things that are probably fraudulent it is only a matter of time before deciding on doing something definitely fraudulent.

The Speedy Boarding scam still goes on even though those who pay through the nose for it get nothing.

Selling customers' bank account details to fraudulent US-based outfits called something like "Shopper Discount" must have earned them hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Cancelling a booking for spurious "fraud" reasons, then forcing the customer to buy another - probably at a higher price - and then refusing to refund the first payment taken is right up there with real criminal fraud, and I hope the Watchdog programme results in prosecutions.

I have no doubt at all that these are all deliberate frauds. What I do wonder about is whether a company that is so blatantly dishonest commercially is equally dishonest operationally; how trustworthy are its internal audits and maintenance records, for example?