PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone flown in Lanzarote?
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2002, 22:55
TMPFICH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Land After

I have looked into this in the past as there was a possiblity that I might be living there for a while and it is NOT possible. There's a 172 and a Warrior both are privately owned and not available to hire. VP8 is sadly correct about the dutch aircraft it was originaly for hire through a diving club.
However if you are really keen and Mrs LA doesn't mind you going off island for a hole day there is a flying club in San Agustin in Gran Canaria. It is mainly a parachute center but I beilive that they do hire out warriors or something similar. This info is slightly second hand however i think it was called Real Aero Club de Gran Canaria. Real being Royal not Real if you know what I mean. Last time I looked it up through a search on Google but it was all in spannish so I struggled getting any info. You can get a Binter flight from ACE to LPA, they are very much like busses, every 30 mins and always overbooked but if you don't get on the first one you will get on the next.If you are interested I have some friends in Gran Canaria who may be able to get you some more infomation.

If not, get down to the end of the runway with a good book watch everybody else do the hard work.

Cheers