PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: All you want to know about A380 for CC!
Old 11th May 2009, 09:01
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SHORT Haul are agreeing to give up all international flying on the 767, and international flying and domestic flying on the A330 and send it to Long Haul to soak up the surplus.

227 QCCA crew were about to be made CR before the 30th June..i think that the QCCA crew would appreciate the "gesture" of SH crew.

The few crew that come to long haul from SH are far less than the flying they are sending over and the jobs that are being saved.

ALl of the issues are coming from QAL crew who would not have been made redundant because they are too senior.

If the Last on first off wasnt in place i doubt you would be hearing this codswallop from the senior crew they would be screaming like babies and crying and begging for someone to save their jobs, their private school fees and their investment properties.

Quite frankly they can get stuffed i dont give a tinkers cuss what they say of think. The FAAA SH and LH have done the right thing