PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bluestream Ceases trading?
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2009, 11:54
John_Matthews

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Afternoon,

Many people have asked questions on the details of the creditors meeting; I believe there is a report of the day in question, and that has been sent out.

The creditors’ meeting was just a formality. The Administrators now need time to investigate further.

It is instantly recognizable that this is very serious, and going to be a 6 month (or more) investigation into matters I cannot go into detail on at present.

Obviously the main of the questions asked to me after the event, was about the two directors (of BlueStream Aviation) participation with a firm named: LGW Aircraft Management Ltd, and its financial affiliation with BlueStream Aviation Ltd.

But for now I can’t speak about that as it may affect the investigation of the administrators, which would not be fair on the Financial Director / Commercial Director / Managing Director / Director / or any other title I have missed that he uses, and the Accountable Manager.

I can answer some of the questions:

· No... The CAA have never asked me to form another company to operate IKOS and RSXL when these aircraft held legally binding contracts. The CAA can also confirm this.
· No... BlueStream Aviation never entered the official termination of the IKOS contract whilst I was there; the email I sent was not binding to the termination clause of the contract.
· No... Income from G-RSXL NEVER went to Cynicklee or LGW Aircraft Management Ltd. (it could not have gone to LGW as I was never made aware of this company, it intentions, or its purpose).
· Yes... Cynicklee did hold some “certificates” but the profit of the contract, and all related proceeds were always traded through BlueStream Aviation Ltd or M.A.S Airways (the one with the same company number as BlueStream not the other one). This can be proved easily.
· No... I don’t know anything about the company called “TL Aviation Instrad LLP” and the lease agreements to operate the aircraft registered to MP Aviation LLP.
· Yes... I am aware of what those are saying who attend the Horley offices, but they are only a few people (the ones handpicked for employment after administration) and to be straightforward now is the wrong time to address it, I have a court case to focus on.
· No... I have no idea why Cy sent an email to the staff stating I was not a shareholder on the 12th July 2008, I just can’t answer that since it is a lie and I have no idea why he would do such a thing.
· No.... Sorry I have no idea as to the restricted meeting the directors held over lunch, as you can appreciate I was not invited, which was probably a good thing as we are going to court against each other, there might of been a bit of a tense atmosphere. Seriously though, I was not the person who attended lunch with them for a private discussion and before I get asked again, whatever happened after the creditors meeting between the directors and creditor(s) is nothing to do with me (I hope anyway) so it is none of my business.

With regard as to why some directors of BlueStream use up to four different addresses for each company they are associated with, (by way of addresses I mean their own address) I have no idea.

I just can’t answer your questions when it comes to that. This is not because I am protecting sensitive information for the legal case; it is because I simply have no idea about the reasons behind it.

With regards to the dates of shareholders swapping percentages, I can’t go into detail because it has yet to be used in the legal case.

I am regretful if this is not in more detail then you may have wanted, but please understand we are very close to legal appointments.

I am only typing on here to correct any accusations that the directors of BlueStream tried to smear against me, for a purpose I still don’t yet appreciate.

At least this way I can explain the facts. I have tried very hard to separate factual information from my opinion. I believe I have managed to keep my opinion out of this forum, as it does not help the case or those who feel they have been affronted by events and actions taken since my departure.

Have a pleasant weekend.

John Matthews