PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield working practices, conditions, and Contracts
Old 10th May 2009, 06:05
Leo Hairy-Camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Through the Looking Glass.

Reamer. What a wholly unpleasant moniker. If Lewis Carol can do it with
“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice
I thought I'd whip it out for a test drive, but you're quite correct, and I apologise for offending the door-bitches of the written word.

Speaking of bitches;
I just hope that there aren't too many self opinionated Captains in Ryanair as that is a real safety issue.
As distinct from self opinionated, green-as-grass cadet first officers, with what, 250 hours total flight time?
I am only doing this to get my first 1000 hours and then I'm going to look for a proper job with real job security.
I can almost hear the personnel departments at BA and Virgin all aquiver with excitement at that prospect. Real job security, you think? Tell that to the 100 pilots just dumped from Virgin, and the untold squillions still languishing in the BA hold pool. You really are a clueless, gobshyte twerp, but we were all young once.

Or were we? For those inclined to take you at your word, Cadet Twerp, good luck to them. I'm sure you're getting no end of thrill at the attention. I rather think you're somewhat more slippery than might be immediately apparent. It is known that the always devious and deliciously twisted apparatchiks of BLAPA and IALPA have already opened Pandora's Box, to use Slim's characterisation, with the relevant Revenue authorities in Erin and points east. This, apparently, was a part of their cunning plan to win favour with Ryanair pilots and encourage them to join their turgid, pointless autoerotic extravaganzas.

Imagine the queues forming. By constant reference to your friend's dad, or the neighbour's dog, or whomsoever you claim as your Oracle, you're conducting yourself in a manner entirely consistent with BLAPA/IALPA's current agenda of attempting to use the tax authorities as a stick to beat Ryanair with. They either don't know, or as is vastly more likely, don't care how many pilots they disenfranchise in the process. Typical.

If I'm wrong and you are who you say you are, then as you place your head on feculent B&B pillows in the weeks of your line training ahead, anticipate, if you will, the sheer thrill that we all hold in store at the prospect of meeting you.