PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DFO Update 08MAY09
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2009, 01:28
Flap10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you think you can get a better outcome to this by negotiating directly with NR or TT, be my guest. Lets see how far you will get.

If in the future, you think you will be able to improve your individual contract by dealing directly with them...leave the AOA and good luck.
You know how many times that has been said before, kind of getting old! In fact if one leaves the AoA and chooses to stay on CoS99 for the rest of their career, by default he will always have a better contract than any subsequent contract negotiated through the AoA. Fact is every contract since I've joined has been worse than the previous, so unless the AoA stands up and does something, instead of hiding behind smoke and mirrors you will never see an improvement, just a degradation that's presented in a gift wrap.

By the way I'm not in the committee, but I would expect you to at least nominate yourself for the next one
Another cop out statement. You can't congratulate Red Cross volunteers when they knowingly distribute tainted milk to a poor village. If you are going to volunteer at least stick to what you promised to do, other wise hire professionals in the AoA and get rid of volunteers.