PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1,750 jobs to go at Qantas
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2009, 01:21
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not so long ago, I did a trip to an Asian destination and had the pleasure of having a coffee with the on board supervisor in the city.

Just common chit chat, nothing special. The supervisor asked if my Team manager was XYZ. I said yea, and the supervisor ask what I think of XYZ, I only said the first thing that came to my mind : I do not trust XYZ.

Fast Forward 5 weeks into the future, yes, you are right folks, was yanked into the office with 40 questions why I did not trust XYZ. When asked wtf?
team manager said it was the supervisor's duty to talk to team managers about crew, even at a cafe in the city.

Qantas is hopeless, seriously, there is no hope left.

Fast forward 1 month later, the on board supervisor is now a CSM! (junior supervisor) and also gave me attitude, refuse to acknowledge me at QCC.

There is just no hope in this bunch of cabin crew, honestly.

Unless the pope perform some miracles, my opinion of crew and team managers will always be one of disgust and shame.

I simply hope these people are the first to go when CR comes around. Forget about crew helping crew, it's like , would you pat a cobra on its head? you try and help them and they sting you!