PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield working practices, conditions, and Contracts
Old 9th May 2009, 21:47
Day_Dreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cadet
I have to agree with what people are saying about you !!!
Especially Real Slim Shady, Night_Fr8 and adwjenk.
As to CRM maybe you should have listened more closely when you were in the lectures and not give your inexperienced comments to pilots who have been in this industry for many years, even before you were a twinkle in your father's eye.
When you learn the real meaning of CRM you will be able to comment from a position of strength, not as a complete ninny.
As I am not a RYR employee, I shall not have the chance to write your training report, but there are many on this forum who are.
So take advice and "Wind Your Neck In" before you find that the money you or Daddy is paying out has been wasted by failing the course.
You have not yet moved out of the nappy stage in this industry, and should keep a low profile, until you get those 1000 hours.
Even with 1000 hours on type there will be few employers out there who will even look at you, let alone give you a job interview.
Experience counts and you have "NONE" and unless your careful you may not get any.
The ability to pay for the RYR course does not guarantee you a job, you must reach the grade in ALL aspects to pass that hurdle.

Last edited by Day_Dreamer; 9th May 2009 at 22:02.