PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield working practices, conditions, and Contracts
Old 9th May 2009, 21:40
adwjenk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

Being tax compliant is simple, chat to an accountant look at what your estimated earnings are going to be and simply save for your yearly tax contribution not hard!!
I am on the old BRK contract and have just sorted my accounts and have come in above board, thanks to my accountant and the fact that I’ve worked out a decent way to live and survive. So why now change it now..... Something is not right.

Your posts are very valid and helpful to your new cadets, but you are speaking in a rather rude and nasty terms to fellow colleagues because they are, were all pilots here some experienced more than others. You are entitled to your opinion but CRM is also about putting your opinion cross in calm and collective manner, not going in all guns blazing.

Get 1,000hrs and sod off elsewhere....explain where in this market please.

You are going into an airline where you will fly with different captains, from many back grounds and varying experience. You will have to learn to adapt and listen to pilots who are self opionated and guess what you’re going to have to sit back and deal with it. Because they are in every single airline from BA to a small charter company.

Good luck on your TR course I hope you do succeed.

It is a shame to get pilots who come to Ryanair and do not give a crap about it and all they can see is the fact they can get 1000hrs quickly and bugger off elsewhere, you complain about the T&C’s and you know what, they are this low because guys like you think you will be gone before it gets any worse and would never effect you so why worry!!!! This is why we are in this mess and right now going around singing how you only want 1,000hrs and then off to better pastures will go down quicker than the titanic. You need to be a company pilot but above all a pilot who is there for his and her colleagues. Be it guys and girls who have been there for 10 minutes or 10 years.

Words of advice, and help

Best wishes

edited due to spelling

Last edited by adwjenk; 9th May 2009 at 22:40.