PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield working practices, conditions, and Contracts
Old 9th May 2009, 17:05
Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I the only person who finds that the advice given by Real Slim Shady above to be questionable? If his advice is to help the poster, it seems to me to be an O.K. comment. But I think the post may mean this - "do not get identified as being somebody whose questions uncover something improper, as you will not be forgiven". All very understandable, but.... If something improper is going on here, that changes things as far as I am concerned. There have been stories for many years that Ryanair tax affairs are "a murky area". (But then there are lots of stories). However if there really is something going on the WE ALL need it to be sorted out.

If it is true that one of the reasons that Ryanair pilots declare themselves to be "very happy" from time to time is because tax is not being paid as it should, then this is dragging down the conditions and pay of everyone else because Ryanair has special cost advantages. So, Mr Shady can you confirm if you support 100% upfront transparancy for Ryanair pilot tax affairs, or if you are saying nobody should 'rock the boat' by asking questions?