PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield working practices, conditions, and Contracts
Old 9th May 2009, 10:53
Cadet Pilot UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are making a rod for your own back here, should you be employed at RYR then I suggest that you go find a convenient rock to hide behind and maintain a very low profile. (If you have a job keep it !!!)
Should you be a Cadet awaiting a course then the above applies more so (They don't have to give you a job after thr rating !!!!)
Biting the hand that feeds you and complaining about your employer and the terms and conditions is a waste of time. You knew what you were getting into when you signed the contract.
If you have not signed up or for that matter been offered a course, find some other forum to post on and let those who have a genuine reason for being here get on with their discussions.
If you are on your way to RYR maybe you should drop off the course and give the place to someone who really wants it, and who is prepared to accept the T&C's
You seem to be very self opinionated, and that is a very bad CRM quality, pay attention on your next CRM course and you might just leave it a better person and pilot. If you don't wish to hear the open views of anyone other that your self then don't read Pprune, simple eh! I will continue to post anything that I feel I want to, its a free world and open dialogue is healthy.

Yes I am a cadet who has been offered a course and neither you, Brookfield or Ryanair can retract that now, so I will be there. I just hope that there aren't too many self opinionated Captains in Ryanair as that is a real safety issue. I am only doing this to get my first 1000 hours and then I'm going to look for a proper job with real job security.

N1 and ITT, This is what I meant about no job security, make no mistake that if Ryanair wishes to reduce its pilot numbers it will do so easily by just giving us three months notice, no consideration for employment laws, redundancy etc. That's why ultimately I will look for as proper job.

I was at my friend's house yesterday and had a long chat with his dad. I really can't reveal any of the conversation but I can assure you that things will change, the authorities are not happy. Whether the change will be for the better or worse I can't say, but change is somewhere on the horizon. It's out of our hands.