PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do you own a Hydra Village villa (Abu Dhabi)?
Old 9th May 2009, 10:29
Spoonius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hydra Question Time

QUESTION TIME: For Hydra Properties boss Sulaiman Al Fahim. (ITP Images)
Hydra Properties boss Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim is to tackle investor concerns head on, by appearing in an exclusive live Q&A session on ArabianBusiness.com next week.
Dr Al Fahim – who has faced mounting criticism over delays on Hydra projects – says he will answer questions on any subject, during the special two hour session. “I’m happy to deal with whatever subject people want to raise," he said.
ASK THE DOCTOR! – REGISTER HERE NOW TO TAKE PART IN THIS EXCLUSIVE ONLINE Q&A WITH DR SULAIMAN AL FAHIM

Related: Hydra Properties defends price hike for Village homes

"Whether it is specific enquiries about plots they bought on Hydra Village, or they want to ask me about football, the television show or why I am taking Barack Obama’s grandmother to the Haj this year, I will answer everything that I am asked,” he added.
The Hydra boss is also the star of his own television show The Hydra Executives, and last year hit the global headlines by leading the takeover of Manchester City Football Club.
Ranked No.4 in this year’s Arabian Business Power List, he also works as a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations.
“We have always tried to be very transparent at Hydra, and I am aware that there are many of our investors who have specific questions and legitimate concerns. I hope I can deal with these through this online session, which will give everyone a chance to put forward their questions. I will answer all the questions live, as I receive them,” he said.
The Q&A session will begin from 2pm next Monday May 11, with Dr Al Fahim answering the questions from ITP’s offices in Dubai.
Dr Al Fahim says he will take questions on a range of subjects, including property, finance, football, his Hollywood movie fund and his work with the United Nations.
To take part in this exclusive Q&A session, visitors must first register as below. They will then receive a password which will enable them to post questions live during the Q&A session. Users may also post questions at anytime before Monday May 11.
These questions will be uploaded during the session on Monday for Dr Al Fahim to answer.
Arabian Business invites questions on all topics to Dr Al Fahim and will not edit any questions. However, all questions must be respectful, and any comments deemed offensive will not be processed by the moderator.