PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air solomons
Thread: Air solomons
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 22:30
frigatebird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trexcey Babe -youre full of sh!t. He tells me his Aus ATPL 6 month medical expires next August - go figure! And he had a cough for a while that he cleaned up with anti-biotics - as would anyone there. As I said on another post, it is an unhealthy place - for your health, your wallet, and if you want to do a professional job - your sanity. Dont drink the water from the tap without treating it first, all the man and mari spit betel nut in the main street, and the piles of rubbish in the main street and government offices - and everywhere - breed rats. So he might have cleaned his nails in flight - at least he would have been a Chief Pilot who was prepared to get his hands dirty to get the flights out on time and supervise the operation. Unlike the local SDA ones, he tells me, who arent around on Saturdays, or the captains who cancells flights, inconveniencing forty passengers or more, because they have hangovers from Friday nights, or the ones who turn around and fly back an hour to Honiara rather than fly through a light rainshower when the destination is reported clear by other pilots, or the Fijian co-pilots who run up thousand dollar phone calls on the company ringing the family - the stories he tells - hes better off out of Sollie Airlines. Talk about waste, and lack of supervision - and then they cry poor!!!