PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 15:02
Fr8Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lion 01

As an outsider, 40 years in the business and a 10+ year flight crewmember at another freight carrier, I can only read the posts here and comment on what I read.

First let me give you a little advice, PROOF READ BEFORE you post. HEAR is what you do with your ears. And that is only a little bit of it. Maybe English is not your native tongue but there are spell and grammar checks built in to all word processors these days.

Also as I posted the other day, I know for a FACT that Midex has hired two crewmembers that were terminated for very good reasons at another freight carrier. This in itself would scare me to death if I were asked to get on a flight deck as a crewmember with either of them as part of the crew.

I wish nothing but the best for all my fellow flight crews. These are very difficult times we are living in. But I have had to endure the derelicts at Fine Air in the early eighties. I left because I was afraid I was going to get killed having to fly with them. And as it turned out I left at a very good time.