PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 12:36
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MPL at Clark

I've been following this thread since the beginning and it is amazing how some things, and attitudes, change over time. But something does not change: the side tracking of the issues at hand by bringing race and nationality to the front instead of concentrating solely on the problems that require urgent solutions.

CA began operations in early 2007 and the first cadets were supposed to end their MPL training in just over 12 months.

By the end of 2008 CA had 100+ cadets and the question is: How many of those have received their licences and are earning a living as pilots?

I read that there are 3 cadets that have completed the A320 Base Training. Out of 100+ is a very poor performance from CA.

Another point that I read here is that there are self sponsored cadets that have completed their training but are still missing the needed 12 TOs and LDGs to get their licences. What is CA doing to correct this situation and for how long is CA prepared to keep it like this?

I also read that CA intends to set up a CPL/IR/TR training school. When will it begin operations?

If, as someone says in another comment above, CA is willing to provide the self sponsored MPL cadets with alternate CPL/IR/TR licences, when will that take place?

Many many questions that have nothing to do with race or nationality but require answers from the organization (CA).

The answers must come from those who have management responsibilities. Since the original management is no more, does anyone know who is in charge of CA now? Their website does not provide any clarity.

The MPL is the future in the present and CA should be proud of having the guts to break new ground. Don't spoil it by getting a bad name.

Good luck to all and keep your dreams alive.