PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 06:42
Lion 01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr. X Rulues

This is for Mr. X Rules. If you would like to get an answer to your questions you can come by my office and we can discuss it. If you don't know which one it is, try the one next to the A300 CP. And yes I am the DM in some of the post as some of you already know. We can have a cup of coffee or tea and discuss it like gentleman.

And no, the cat has gotten my tongue. I don't live my life on these forums. Just hear to make sure that that some truth is on this thread and some useful information is here for those that may look at it in earch of a job or useful information about the company.

It's too bad that there are those who like to post hear that has some kind of grudge against the company (or members of management) or don't have the whole picture because all they do is sit around the Midex Complex and spread rumors and twist the facts around.

I will admit that there are some problems here and we do our best to resolve them. Some of them are sometimes causes by language and cultral barriers (such as the first question at the meeting). And for those who post here and work in the UAE, you know that things are done here in a very different manner than any where else we have been. Things change on a daily bases.

Also, may I point out that there is an economical crisis going on in the world and hardly any freight is moving. What other companys would pay crewmembers to sit around and do nothing for extended periods of time. In fact, some have sat around for over six months and have not missed a single paycheck. Would Connie, Tradewinds, Atlas do this?

Well, I said my peace and I await the mud slinging that I am sure to follow. But I have thick skin so let it fly.