PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 01:03
mountaintop2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CA student?

and by the way guys really some people have sick agenda and it's about time i let this out, hoping the other guys here who are interested in a good professional debate rather than mudslinging will support me.

i suspect there is a poser here (whose anonymous ID is riddled with the number of the devil, and who has a penchant for dramatic multiple question marks and exclamation points) and who says this:

investigate 1st before you invest your money. stupidy is the filipino who doesnt want to investigate 1st. thats why they lose their money. i have seen clark A grow from 2005 i was a student who just got tired of the B******T................

i quoted that here because he might edit his remarks later. i must admit this had me stumped. how can he be in CA in 2005 when the school opened in 2006, and the first MPL cadets enrolled in 2007? if he was already with CA in 2005, then he could not be a student.

if he is a real student he could only have gone to CA's flightline to know there are planes there and the place is progressing real concrete steps...

could he be a part of the former management who got CA into all this mess and now is spreading all of these lies to get back at the school?

you guys who think you know more are just working for CA..

this just made me laugh all the way to the comfort room for my morning ritual! aaay the perils of an anonymous forum....