PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb and Dumber: A Tale of Two Unions.
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2009, 23:08
Norman Stanley Fletcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f/sphinx - 5 years.

Nice Touch - no GB pension, £3076 per annum from the RAF. Just stopped contributing to easyJet pension scheme in order to attack my mortgage. Just before I stopped paying-in my predicted pension was £11k per annum. Trust me, I have a vested interest in the future and right now it is does not look too rosy. That's why I want a union.

Stan - Mid-air marriages - an act of utter buffoonery. Yet more reason to have a union representing my interests to management.

Leo - your magnificent posts are so good. Just keep them coming. To a man of such clear education as yourself, I cannot help but quoting the words of Joseph Stalin - “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas?” Is that how you want your professional lives to continue? I trust not.

And finally, to all those out there who think that when you want union recognition at Ryanair, do not be fooled. The Blessed Michael and his acolytes will go to extraordinary lengths to prevent that happening. Let me leave you with another quote from the mighty Stalin himself - “It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

Good night to one and all.

Last edited by Norman Stanley Fletcher; 7th May 2009 at 23:18.