PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2009, 10:38
BetpumpS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mountaintop and others,

ignore pretty much everything batman has said - some of which is bordering on racist and actually insulting against the country I love. Talagang tanga sya - hehe I can still speak it

Mountaintop, that is the best advice - to investigate. However I will give you some more wisdom.

i imagine the management in CA have the same headache
Mountaintop - they are not having a headache. In Europe, Oxford, CTC, FTE do not care if their cadets get a job, likewise management in Clark do not care. The only headache management have is the morning one after a night out!

I'm sure one may respond by saying "If their cadets do not get a job, that is bad for the school reputation and no one will go". Wrong! People want to be pilots and the reason they pay marketing guys $75000-$100000 per annum is to get starry-eyed pilots through the door.

This is evidenced by some of the posts here - cadets who know next to nothing but come out with things like "Be positive, MPL is the future, MPL is constantly changing and improving" etc.

I am not here like batman to talk about the mismanagement.
I am not here to insult management of any race with regards to the troubles the school is having.

These problems happen in any FTO, especially anew one like Clark.

My only intention here is to make filipino's and others aware about the current limitation of the MPL IF you don't have a guarantee of a job - like with Cebu.