PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTOs - rumour vs. libel
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 13:26
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can only assume that Cabair have reacted to the recent postings on PPRuNe related to them, with reference to the same subject as BRL points out. Just seems to be a bit of an extreme knee jerk reaction on the behalf of such a major FTO to a 'rumour' network.
It's actually quite scary how the moderators are forced (presumably unwillingly) into this kind of censorship. The forum is simply people with views and suggestions from different bits of evidence which could encourage someone to approach an FTO with caution, which should be the case with any flying school to be fair.
It's called 'Arse Covering'. It doesn't matter who the business is, in fact, it could be Cabair or Ryanair, anyone at all, if you are going to post about financial problems I just want proof, thats all.

Nothing sinister like Cabair getting on to us or anything like that, my original post is to make sure they don't start throwing legal threats around at us which we don't need. It has been quiet on the legal front here recently and I want it to stay like that.

Of course if they are in trouble you can use this forum to discuss it as much as you like, it's not all one way here as you know.