PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet* NZ Interview.
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2009, 05:28
Fruet Mich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly, people are so keen to fly a big shinny jet that they subsidise their any chance, and any others behind them, to earn a fair wage for their past years of hard work, WTF? Crazy!!

Suddenly the worst paid jet job in Australasia "Jetconnect and Pac Blue" look like a bloody good option.

Jetstar can tout their great "new" terms and conditions, they'll tell you what you need to hear but in reality it's still a long way off the mark. It's still an absolute insult to most pilots intelligence, but still, us so called "intelligent" pilots take the bait and continue to bastardise what was a good industry. We're a great breed!!

This contract will continue to get better for Captains as they will not find enough experienced guys to work for that shyte. On the other hand we might see a first, with FO's salarys becoming maybe 40% of a Captains. Why, because there are always going to be young boys and girls looking for their lucky break to fly a jet. Jetstar management know we will **** all over each other to get ahead!!

Whats the answer? Get together and say no! Otherwise we will literally earn a bus drivers wage and we in NZ will be the laughing stock of all other aviation nations and of all professions. We're already are I guess, hense the contract offer from Jetstar?

Jetstar, I can't wait for the industry to take off again and leave you with your pants down, I'll and most others will laugh our tits off!