PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 20:27
batman123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, I have to correct my statement about asian people being lazy.
what I tried to say, this school was run by european or US people trying to make money from you,I don't know exactly who run this school, but I know by experience that people who know nothing about aviation just follow a leader who just want make big bucks.Such business is proned to fail!

Buying a sim 320, it s like showing a toy at 20'000 millions $ and then say to everyone, "see? we can train for the MPL"... well, let' s see how many of you will be trained and how many of you will get a job when thousand of A320 pilots are struggling to get a job.

ok, let's correct my statement, asian people are not lazy, they are hard worker , but why they should work when their leader is making foul of their students.
I will do the same! and I am not asian!I am not lazy, but when the titanic sink, nobody give a toss about you.

clark is apparently run or was runed by some monkeys who know knothing about training pilots, and thought it was simple to train a pilot.
just by a sim, build some rooms, and classrooms and that's all.
If now it s run by asian people, it s going to be same...
I don't see asian people to run a flight school. too much corruption.

sorry guys, it s not working like that.

About the quality of the training, I can tell you most asian coutries will teach you crap. I dont belive that these asian pilots can teach you correctly by following ICAO standards and Airbus syllabus.
I dont talk about the indian pilots, who are just a farce.

the sad thing: some people make u belive u can go on a A320 in minimum time, and minimum effort.These planes are very complex, specialy during failures, so spend 200h in the A320, with a minum hours of real experience in a C172. what do you know about pilot decision, GO or NO GO???
it is not in a sim you learn that, it s by looking outside we can see in what kind of sauce you will fly.But some monkeys people will tell you how to fly a sim, when they have no idea how to fly a cessna.

I do believe you can learn to fly an airbus, then fly in smaller planes, why not?? the 320 is highly automatic, so it s possible.Yes USA and europe, we dont want to accept that, we are old fashioned...let s give a try!give them their chance.
if europe and USA like to stick to their rules, it s because aviation there is the safest in the world, when pilots in asia, are called plane crashers!!!

I think this MPL licens is not so bad, but it s very risky and limited because for the same price you can have a real license with unlimited plane and a MPL.In europe, Britsh airways trained guys with 200h and are now on the 777.

anyway fly safe... (why would you care to fly safe, you have no idea how to fly a REAL plane!!!LOL)

Last edited by batman123; 6th May 2009 at 20:42.