PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelson - JH out at last..........
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 06:16
Spinner69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's what Eagles GM had to say......

All Eagle Staff
Hopefully by now you would have been made aware (either by the staff announcement yesterday or by the rumour hot line) that I have accepted the role as General Manager Air Nelson, with a proposed start date of 1 July.
Many people today, have commented, and I quote “Gee you haven’t been here long and we have only just trained you, now we have to go and start all over again” end quote, I agree, it has been a very short period, but very enjoyable.
The past 18 months has been a very rewarding experience for me, at work and also my personnel life. I have had the opportunity to work in an environment with a team that makes you fell part of a family right from day one (even being an Aussie).
Living in the Waikato and having the opportunity to travel throughout this fantastic country is something that many Kiwis don’t even get to do……certainly a great country to live in.
I will definitely miss the Eagle family, hope to catch up with as many of you as possible before I become a South Islander (but will always remain a solid Wallabies supporter)

Regards
GK