PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 01:20
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and by the way, you can not work with these Asian people. they are lazy, take no responsibility and wait their salary.
Racist! YOu dont know what you're talking about.

Do you want me to stoop down to your level? Actually, it was those 3 white people (plus another white they hired to fix the core flying phase.. which was supposedly their job in the first place)who starting the mpl program here in Clark who was lazy and talk nothing but bull during the initial phase of the program. Too lazy that they just sat around their desk watching football instead of teaching students groundschool and fixing the Flight school license!!

Good thing that they got fired!! And asians replaced them.. atleast, these asian managements fixed the mess that those 3 made and worked round the clock. So who's lazy now?! Geez!

Im not saying that whats happening to our school is already out of the danger areas. While there are 3 students got their a320 12 TAGS while 7 are waiting for their turn sometime this month, there are still hundreds for CA to problem about which was caused by mismanagement of the 3 stupid white ex-employees.

One important thing I learned from aviation (early this stage of my life), is that it changes everytime. One moment, you seem to be on top of the world, the next, you realized you dont know what hit you! It goes vice versa should I say.

So my point is, that its funny how some forumers think of this MPL project as static, and cant be worked out. Everything changes from time to time. It is dynamic and the project and the versatile ASIAN people would adapt to the needs to make this work out. (unlike some white people I know who cant adapt to his environment... poor thing!)

As for you Batman, thanks for boasting that you have multiple license and bothered to say your grudges to Asian people here in our forums. It really looked like you had a bitter past that you cant get over with! hahaha.. get a psychologist.. i think you're too rich not to give it a try. it MIGHT work you know.