PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - any job on B737 with 500hrs on type or better to pay for A320 TR
Old 6th May 2009, 01:09
OVC008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi to all..

I'm gonna have to agree with BBD. It's not about how pilots can do what they love to do, it's about how to advise them and telling them the best way to do it. It's really sad to have to pay for work nowadays, but again, that's the world we have, and we just have to live with it.
Myself, i got my 737 TR self sponsored, i was employed by the same company, and it will end next month, due to finding some cockpit space to put new pilots on line training. And as maybe for all of you, it's hard not to get the chance of doing what we like without having to pay for it, but there's no other way.
After next month i will just get back on the queue, and wait for this to recover.
I won't pay for another TR or even more hours, coz yes, it's not correct to do so, but do i regret about this time i've been flying, even having to pay for it at the beginning? NO WAY!
It was a great experience, which i hope to continue ASAP.
So if one is having doubts about how to continue their career, and if you all don't agree with it, just say it's better to wait than to keep wasting money on what we should be earning from. Don't judge.
In my opinion, yes it's not correct, and as i said i will go back on the line. But if the man has this opportunity to keep paying for work, well, good for him, maybe he'll do good someday.

happy landings