PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Medium to large twin urgently needed for 25hr trip.
Old 5th May 2009, 23:46
Mr Bomb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roger Wilco,
Bizzybody is a very busy man, either that or everytime he offers someone the hire of one of his Barons and they actually call him about it, he vanishes. He seems to resurface every 6-12 months offering free flights or pay for fuel to ferry a Baron from "up North" back to Bankstown. He gets lots of bites and then says he has a pilot to fly it, but my research both here and through PM's has revealed no one has ever met the man and no one has actually ever flown one of his Barons.

Do a search for him, I have called him on this numerous times but get no reply nor a phone number to call him on. I wanted to hire one of "his" Barons for a trip to the west and back doing about 35-40 hours over 10 days, but alas after a PM giving him my phone number and name I never got a reply.

In fact I would ask the mods to investigate this person as best they can as I believe he is a fraud and offers his aircraft when they don't even exist.

Good luck with finding what you need. You may like to try airborne aviation, they have a nice Seneca II. They also have a C310 but their website says Charter only. However maybe they might private hire it for that many hours and seeing as you already have an endorsement?

Cheers
Mr Bomb