PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2009, 21:15
batman123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know clark, and I don't care about their crap.I give you my point of view.
I don't think it was set to run a scam....here I explain how a flight school is losing his money:
I have seen many schools during these last 20 years, and many have failed (3/4 are out).
the MPL was introduced because no one wanted to launch this type of training, it s new, revolutionar,....whatever.... I don't say it s good or bad as I have all licenses included the Airbus rating, so I am well positioned to talk about the advantage and disadvantage of this MPL but who cares of that. What a student want, is a service for his money!!!.

The MPL in Phillipine could have worked, but it 's very hard for a school to take care of planes and big simulators in same time.
Then there is the human factor to ad, I mean students need a place to stay, to live,...so now we are talking about a real big big school, with a big infrastructure, lot of personels(instructor, mechanic, examiner, assistant,..., all these mean a LOT of money.

in the actual climate, it can NOT work. Even flight safety in florida, the biggest school in the world, have lot of problems.

So here we are, some crazy people who come with lot of ideas, and specially a new idea that nobody know if it s going to work or not... :the MPL.
wooow, I have now a hard one, ahah!!!oh, yes, we are going to make lot of $$$ say the bank, (this they don't tell you).

Then you see these managers, starting their academy of smurfs with millions of $, building a flight school, setting offices, sim, retroprojectors, computers,...etc....(oh, it look like a real "academy"!).

then they discover they dont have enough money, so they start to take students money to pay debts to the bank.

then month after month, there is a delay in the program, and the bank want his money after they realize it' s going to be a fiasco.

so the school cancel planes' order, and start to say bullock to students who still belive that planes are coming, and all will be ok...

you start to see the company going down and down more and more, and people saying it s going to be OK!!!

Be real,when a school has 34 pages on pprune of complaints, it s in point of view not a good school.
The last student I have met in this aviation field, has just lost 10'000$. His manager run away and filed bankrupt. since the time, we all say don't pay too much in advance, what did you learn? nothing! how much Clark charged you, 80'000$, probably more?

and by the way, you can not work with these Asian people. they are lazy, take no responsibility and wait their salary.

I don't give a toss of this school, I fly now since years, so I am total neutral . I just found this on pprune, and I start to look at it. in my point of view you should GET OUT and TAKE YOUR MONEY...cuz the titanic is sinking!

Last edited by batman123; 5th May 2009 at 21:26.