PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - job for fresh CPL holder
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2009, 17:38
VIMANMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red = Baboos Post
BOLD= VIMANMANS Reply

vimanman,

In case u didnt notice -though u did try very hard to engage everyone- the moment
the likes of u entered the debate, most self-respecting individuals withdrew. if sex
is taboo in india, i dont see it being done in the open in your yankeeland too. very
much restricted to the privacy of closed doors. similarly if u want to kiss someones arse,
hump or bribe someone as u and others did , please dont do it in full public view as the
rest of us here really dont think its going to be a wonderful sight to watch or hear. and
by the way, this youngster - who thinks he has arrived with his quality 250 hrs and
fathers money - asked u for some advice. we really didnt see u or the others supporting his cause, give him that advice and tell him exactly where to go to service the only u know who. could be that u did that by sending him a personal message, which would be the only responsible thing u would have done so far.

I was only trying to engage those who were interested in being engaged.....All those self respecting individuals who chose not to participate, I applaud their decison as well.....
and as far as Tailwind goes....I did not send him a personal message....(but its actually not a bad idea....haha).
You are right about the Sex thing....Here in yankeeland, we also do it behind closed doors as you do in India, we just dont hide when asked about it.....

All I was saying was that I didnt feel Tailwinds ? was as off track as a lot of you did.....i actually kinda thought it was a relatively fair ?, regarding what the state of affairs in india is, but I do agree that he could have asked it in a more civilized or less crude manner.

Once again....thanx to all you Non "self respecting" folks who participated in this debate....