PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2009, 13:11
mass debator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Asiapirot

You really are a prat aren't you.

NOTE:

1.Captain Simon W J Wu is appointed Acting Director of Flight Operations with effect from 01 May 2009.

2.Captain Richard J Stewart is appointed Acting General Manager

I underlilned the "Acting" part because thats all it is.......ACTING!

First of all, literally, they are at best, ACTORS because they certainly dont have any managerial skills.

Secondly, if you had even half a brain and I little knowledge about aviation management, the reason why they put ACTING is because they are NOT INTENDED TO BE FINAL MANAGERS, THEY ARE ONLY THERE IN THE INTERIM until they find some poor soul who has better managment and experience than these singa swines.

AND GOD HELP US ALL if Dickie bird Lai has the "title" Head of Corporate Safety.....that in itself is the biggest joke on earth. Dickie Lai would't know the first thing about safety if TY (asian pirot) sucked it out of him and spat it in his face!

Once again asianprat...you've served yourself no justice by putting on this bulsh!t that doesn't mean anything for the future of HKA.

Like I said before, CAD is breathing down their necks......or should I say scales since the snakes dont have necks.

Snakes heads are going to start rolling....so what are you going to run to asianprat? Sure is hell no respectable airline will employ you! (like you tell everyone you could).

Sucking up gets you nowhere! You wasted all that time and energy under Wu's desk....should have spent it finding another career.