PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2009, 09:22
batman123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello,

I gave a look at he Clark institute's website in Philippine.

where are the planes, all I can see is a nice simulator 320?
I don't want waste my time to read the 34 pages, can you resume me the situation there?.
I understand, Cebu pacific should "sponsor" students from clark.
and Clark Aviation work with alpha aviation.

If I understand correctly, Clark has financial problems due to the actual crisis and bad management; lack of instructors...(are they looking for flight instructors?)

this is a problem I have seen in many school. They see too big, and have failed.

Train a pilot is very complicated...
you know guys, all these schools are telling bullock. What they want is your cash, then they don't care if you have problems or not.
These guys make money from you, they sit their ass all day long behind a desk, they wait for their money every 30 days, why should they care about students?

I have seen managers building schools with million of US$, buying the best flight m simulators, but they are unable to run a school professionally.
They think if you have the best hardware (A320, 737,...), you will train the best pilots in the world and Students will come to play with their sim.What a concept!!!

It doesn't matter what you fly, a 172 or an A320, at the end, the best pilot is the one who is still alive and who fly.
It 's not about race, religion, school, or type rating, it's about pilot attitude and professionalism.I have 4 licenses from different country, and actually the best place for training is USA, Canada, and maybe south Africa and Australia.
if you are looking for a JAR license, go to UK to convert to JAR.

I don't think Asian countries have the experience to train pilots.They are too corrupt and unwilling to take any responsibilities. I would not invest one penny in an Asian flight school.

I wish you luck!

Last edited by batman123; 5th May 2009 at 09:37.