PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield working practices, conditions, and Contracts
Old 5th May 2009, 00:02
Swinglow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all some info about me. I will start my type rating with RYR during this fall. I'm from Sweden where the market is deader then dead (heard it before). So I'm of course glad to have been offered a place on a RYR type rating. I know about most of the other bad things working for RYR and have accepted it after some hard thinking. But this new contract flips the coin once again....

What should I do about this new contract? I haven't read it myself, will probably get it with very little time left until type rating start so they think I will accept it in panic.

Say I end up based outside the UK or Ireland, can they really force me as an Swedish national to start a company in Ireland?? From earlier posts I understand that no where in the contract it states that you must use one of the three firms?

I have no knowledge about Irish or UK tax laws, where should I look for advice?

I guess the risk is that BRK will see me as an troublemaker and simply no longer offer me a contract at all.

I sincerely apologize for just adding more complaints to this forum (and spelling mistakes), it was not my intention. I just wanted some advice about whom I can turn to..

Thanks Gobnet for your thoughts on the subject!
/ Swing low