PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL Conversion Exams
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2009, 21:27
shanx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@game_gaurav

can anyone tell me how to fill form ca 39 for conversion of my canadian cpl to indian...Do i need to fill my each day of flying as i filled in my log book or just fill my total hours for every month...
------>> A summary of your flying hours is enough.

what do i fill in column 2 where it says (endorse on yes/no)i only have a cpl wid no ME or IFR..i did a lot of flying on cessna 150 but all my tests are done on the 172 hope that's not gonna be a problem....
------->> It wont be a problem as long as your skill checks (day/night/IR) are done on the 172 and also your CA-39 form shows that you are proficient on the C-172.

Also where do i get the form for conversion on my radio license n does my CFI have to attest on the form too....help would be really appreciated....
-------->> It's buried somewhere in the WPC website. make sure you use Internet Explorer and play around with those menus. I think's there in the COP section.
Its a word doc and has 3 forms. One is for applying for a COP, the second is what you're looking for : "Application for permission to operate RT against Foreign FRTOL", the 3rd one does not concern us.